You need help solving a Wordle?
you just want to show off your guessing
skills to friends, family and coworkers? Then
you have found
the perfect utility to help you out solving any Wordle fast.
How to use the Wordle Helper?
The following steps describe the usage of the wordle helper:
- Use an initial word in the Wordle as a starting point. For example the word SLATE might
be a good
- Now there are 4 possible outcomes:
- The word was correct. GG!
- Some letters are included in the word but were at the wrong position (Displayed yellow)
- Some letters are included in the word and are at at the correct position already (Displayed
- Some letters are not included in the word at all (Displayed gray)
- How to use this tool now?
- Every correct (green) letter gets written to the according formfield.
- Every correct but wrongly positioned (yellow) letter gets added to the Yellow Input
of the corresponding column.
- Every invalid (gray) letter gets added to the Invalid
Characters formfield. No space is requiered. Hence an input like
would be just fine
- After submitting the input (by pressing the button) the Wordle Helper will show two sections.
- First the
"Suggested Next Word"-Section. Here the calculated three next best guesses are displayed.
Second the "Possible Words"-Section. This section contains a full list of possible solution
- Take one of the listed words - either the suggested, or one from the possible word list -, type it in
your Wordle and check the resulting outputs.
- Repeat until you solved the Wordle. GG!
What Is New?
- New Functionality: Now the new suggestionpannel is optional. You can either show or hide it depending on your liking.
- Focus Handling: I added the functionality to autofocus the next field after typing a letter and autofocusing the field before after pressing the delete-key in an empty field.
- Possible Words: I updated the styling of the possible word list to fit the overall styling.
Any issues left?
In case there are any issues left, feel free to contact me. You can find my contact information on my
Portfolio Page (which is also linked
at the bottom of the page).